Friday, February 4, 2011

Illustration Friday : Reverse

Well this weeks theme sure was hard to think of. So instead of a literal drawing of something IN reverse... or... reversing... (If that makes ANY sense) I thought about the process of art making! This is where my paper collage-ing came to mind. I'm used to applying a medium like paint or ink or coloring pencils to paper, well, THIS time the role is reversed! Paper is the medium! And I gotta tell you, finding all types of paper has now become an obsession for me. I just LOVE patterned, textured, and just pretty papers to make collages with. :-)

Here is one I did with owls... of course. I have more on my website if you are curious. :-P

Enjoy!

Lori

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant work, they're all such great characters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These characters are great! i love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great! I love the colors and papers your used! Your owls are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fantastic. I am also in love with finding new and exciting textured and patterned papers! Keep up the good work this is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo adorable Lori-Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such lovely and cute owls!

    ReplyDelete