Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone!

Yes thats right, I haven't been frozen in some glacier or something, I'm still alive. BARELY. Just went through one of the only food shortages I have ever experienced its THAT cold and isolated here. See? I ain't makin' this stuff up people! I do however have a better chance of writing more blogs so thats a blessing. Here is just a snippet of one of the pieces I did before Christmas for this years Christmas card I designed for myself. It's an itty-bitty 5 x 7 acrylic painting on canvas of what we here call "saltbox" houses. They are quite common in out-port communities, and even today most of the older ones have been repaired and/or restored into a modern day look. I would love to revamp an old house.

Anyhoo, look forward to more posts peeps! I have oodles more to show you!

Enjoy!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment